Saturday, February 16, 2013

Stolen meme called obscure meme


: Do you notice a persons eye color?

A. Sometimes. But not always on the first meeting.

2: White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha? 

A. Every one !!

3: If you could get a tattoo free, would you do it? what would it be? 

A. No, I wouldn't do it. I do not believe in  altering the body given to you by God but its a fine choice if people do it 

4: Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it? 

A. I grew up on a farm. I enjoyed it for the most part but it was lonely sometimes.

5: Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite). 

A. All of them but especially my aunt and grandmother whom I miss so much 

6: What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? 

A. Any fruit smoothie so filling and nutritious 

7: Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?

A. We had to hold up a clean hanky and I was so scared because I could not find mine that I held up a   crushed piece of white paper
8: Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?

A.walking down the street I lost one of my many crinolines
9: Most embarrassing moment from your high school years? 

A.A teacher  called me out in front of class and my boyfriend got mad 

10: Have you ever fired anyone?

A. No.

11: Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground? 

A. Yes. 

12: Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?

A. Swing on a tree my refuge
13: If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get? 

A. The ones I have italian greyhounds and chihuahua

14: What's your favorite place to relax? 

A. I don't relax. 

15: What's your most favorite part of your personality? 

A. My caring nature

16: Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares? 

A.neither). nothing memorable 

17: Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through? 

A. No.I like to jump around

18: Have you ever watched any major sporting event live? 

A. Yes many times I sell sports tickets

19: What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?

A. any vegetable probably homemade veggie juice

20: Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?  

A. I use butter and margarine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...