Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Haven't done a meme for awhile Here goes the a to z meme

AGE- 69 AND NEARLY 70 A BLESSING WITH A DISEASE AS WELL

BED SIZE-I HAVE ONE FULL BED AND ONE SUPER KING AND NEITHER ARE COMFORTABLE

CHORE I HATE-Hands down mopping - never looks clean actually scrubbing any floor hate hate hate


Dogs --I have a 2 pounder up to 100 pounds  love them a lot though none quite replaced my dog I lost 4 years ago . I loved her beyond all belief.We were devoted to one another.

ESSENTIAL START TO THE DAY - SEEING THE SUN COME UP AND HEARING THE CARDINALS

fAVORITE COLOR--hard one I essentially love all color - I guess ice blue the most or wedgewood.

Gold or silver- love both  have both  hard to say

House or Apartment - Home on 1/2 acre wish it was much much more

Instruments played- a flute all through school, learning piano

JOB TITLE - PART TIME TUTOR AND  HIGH SCHOOL TICKET SALES  2 PART TIME JOBS

kIDS - ONE SON CADE 38 A CUT ABOVE ME IN ALL WAYS WHICH IS WHAT PARENTS REALLY WANT

MARRIED - My husband passed away a decade ago  but I would love to marry again

Never Again- I say this but I am always being drawn in by misceants for money and financial schemes, I say never but right now one is taking me for a bundle again

Other fun fact- I just entered a poetry contest first in aw hile and asked others to join and they won ..-

PET Peeve- Drivers who wait until the last second to pull out in front of you

QUOTE- "bE THE VERY BEST YOU CAN BE" AND DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULD WANT DONE TO YOU  ONLY "

RIGHTY OR LEFTY-Actually righty but can do a lot with both

Siblings- one sister Pat 4 years younger looks nothing like me and a half sister raised with us when her mother died.

TIME TO WAKE UP- regardless of the hour  or rest or any circumstance I awaken right before dawn

University attended -West Virgina Wesleyan, St. Leo, University of Southern Florida and many others for upgrades

Veggies I dislike - nothing

What makes you run late -  playing with dogs and checking the house

X-Rays many many for cancer

Yum food- all veggies, veggie juices - all ice cream just about anything

ZOO favorites - the minniature antelope dik dik and other types

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...