Friday, December 28, 2012

Thursday 13 13 Highs of my holiday season

1- My little students loved their Family Happy Meal tickets

2 My granddaughter got the dog she has been wanting for 5 years finally a great match

3 My car is so shiny and clean!!

4 My Christmas trees still look and smell sensational

6- I stayed relatively healthy

7- The high school basketball tournaments are great fun with so many polite talented young people It's mind boggling really how many special kids there are!!

8-Though economically unsound , fun to have a few days just for me

9-I got some terrific after Christmas sale items (cards) for a bargain price!!Thank you Walgreens,Hallmark and Ebay

10-I got intriquing ornaments from friends for fututre decorating years.


11--I ate too many sweets but stopped short of gorging myself

12 Christmas TV programs and movies  top notch !!

13 I was not as lonely as I thought I might be without my son and family who went to NC.



2 comments:

  1. An interesting list Sandy and I do love the little dog. Happy New Year my friend and thanks for the lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...