Monday, December 31, 2012

Reflecting

As is always the case, holidays have gone by too fast.I am facing so many problems in 2013. I do not know where to start.But as always is the case , I met a dear dear old friend yesterday whose life is much worse.It reminded me that I am indeed my brother's keeper either in prayer or otherwise and I can be stronger for them.

Meanwhile I'll face my  situations one by one but they are mounting- have on hold for the holiday  but....the piper is coming...

Something so strange about writing the last date of the year isn't it .so final..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...