Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Reading Fingerprints Thursday 13- To become a Fingerprint Analyst ,here we go -the study is called Dermatoglyphics.

Loops are usually European lineage,Sanguine, get bored easily , have good health 

Radial Loop
The people who have these are characterized by independence, clever thinking, a fondness for questioning and criticizing,  egocentricity and going against the grain.hmmn..
**********

ulnar loops-People with these patterns are gentle, observant, passive, love sticking to a schedule, but also enjoy going with the flow







choleric - confident people, loyal,  art, music



simple arch - hardwporking -cautious

tented arch-creative not afraid of challenge

The swirls become dissatisfied part way through a job - also known as whorls

These are the  variants , have swirls , arches , and are unique in other ways -often misunderstood

composite whorl - These people see life from many perspectives


Imploding  whorl- multitaskers , self conscious

Highly self- motivated , lots of encouragement from parents as a child=Spiral Whorl



concentric whorl fingerprints tend to be self-centered, competitive and goal-oriented. They don't like to be controlled.


Peacock's eye. self motivators ,leaders


Composite Whorl- distracted by circumstances at hand , adaptable and communicate well

Press Whorl- sticks to a budget , does not like to be controlled

So I took a black ink pad and surely enough as life would have it these 75 years, I 'm a slight curve with many many work arches on the bottom??and you ??

5 comments:

  1. Finger print art. It's too early/dark to see my own. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Now I gotta go find me an inkpad & some paper. One more thing to do so My Beloved Sandra can come in, scratch & shake her head, then back out silently wearing that quizzical look she so increasingly frequently has.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got me squinting at my thumb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine have mostly worn off, and so has my memory, so I guess I'm going to stop "squinting at my thumb" now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a black ink pad, so I tried various things to get a print and failed. And I am so curious now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...