Friday, March 9, 2018

Camera Critters

My friend in NC is feeding her neighbors' goats   fresh pine branches- pleasant smelling emissions I presume .



My cat Dulce Dulcinea came to me in an unusual way.We were visiting the local overcrowded Animal Control 17 years ago and my friend put her in her purse;she never would have been adopted.She's a very sweet  and never seen cat.She is making a rare appearance in the spare room.




Whistler Ducks I adore from my neighborhood in Springlake , Fl  resting on a cypress tree

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love, love your header and the sweet goats, kitty and ducks ~ wonderful photos!

    Happy Weekend to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cat is one sweet looking cat. Glad she was saved from the shelter. Those ducks are so colorful. We seem to just have dull colored ducks around here. Phooey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Whistling Ducks. And of course those Cats in Hats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oddly I put a comment up for the eagles.
    Ah Well, it's a great T13, kezzela. As always, a lot of fun. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...