Tuesday, July 21, 2020

NEW Thursday13 - 13 photos of my pets such great company in social distancing right Milo???


YANCEY ROSE SUNDANCE,LAST OF MY BIG OUTDOOR WATCHDOGS --GREAT FRIEND FROM TENNESSEE-AGE 6






Joyous a daredevil puppy ,broke her leg 2nd day here ,back and capricious fun


 Nico a Euro, given to me by a coach 's family the day my other love died, on my birthday .He was rescued by a firefighter and is  quite an alpha!!




Lovey and Dulcie Dollface 40 years combined Dulcie deaf

4 comments:

  1. Aw, such sweet photos! Handsome dogs and a lovely, beautiful woman to take care of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeties, All! I'm a better person because of our Missy Molly the Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just read about another Milo on Not Afraid of Color's TT. A dog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dogs AND kitties! Yes, yes, yes! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...