Thursday, May 30, 2019

New Thursday 13 -Things that made me happiest this past week

1-Our girls won the state softball championship
!!

2- I purchased 2 graduation gifts I adore -one is a bobblehead of coming and going athlete ,tailored to look like her, the other is "food for love "packages of organic  snacks delivered to college every month and meals fed to hungry kids for purchase.

3- Got rid of abusive builder I've had for 8 months.

4- Hired a new builder and son, so professional and nice .

5 Petted and loved on my pets about 5 million times .

6-Reveled in the beautiful Spring we are having prettiest in 76 years for me - a breeze and mellow ,strewn with flowers and veggies everywhere.

7-Painted many mandalas, a centering exercise for me.

8-Prayed for better health as I continue to relax and unwind from months of abuse and negativity .

9-Bought cameras and items to make me happy, stopped being so thrifty .

10-Eagerly await the British  programs I love,Endeavour, and Grantchester

11-Thanked God profusely for helping me make it through.

12-Thought about my son and granddaughter a zillion times as she goes off to Governor's School for the summer

13-Lived in the moments and felt and embraced all of it !!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you're turning over a new leaf or new chapter. I'm finally watching Game of Thornes. OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, growth steps! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Your mandala reflects your positive being.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...