Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Tweets i found to be fun**


@MomOnFire: Today I was seated next to lovely, glowing, first-time pregnant woman, who looked me in the face and told me her child will be a mellow introvert. I let her have the moment.






Me: Unfortunately, my first patient passed away today. It’s a harsh reality that we doctors have to face. 
Patient: But... you’re a chiropractor...


@ericsshadow: 1st date: get whatever you want

2nd date: these desserts are expensive
3rd date: let's split an appetizer
4th date: waiter, I have a coupon


@squirrel74wkgn: Not willing to admit he made a wrong turn, Dad threw Tic Tacs out the car window to little kids watching the parade from the curb.


@mydmac: What does it mean when your doctor slaps the beer from your hand?




@JoParkerBear: The past couple of nights, I've been partying like it's 1999. But it's not 1999. It's 2018, and my body is furious.




@KentWGraham: When someone says they worked like a dog, I’m envious because every dog I’ve ever known has done nothing all day long.

4 comments:

  1. I like the think about you more one and work like a dog. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, why do we have that saying? Unless they're talking about border collies or St. Bernards. Those are the only dogs I know that actually work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...