Wednesday, April 11, 2018

13- let's put some pizzaz on this girl!!

I  am currently deep Spring cleaning .That means my closet which is color coded from black to  blue - all solid colors ..I said to myself .Enough is enough.I must get some prints in there.My girlfriend gave me a bag of clothes , all interesting  prints.( did not fit)I always select solids so here are some ideas that came my way this week.In my defense I bought a blouse covered in butterflies  and it did not fit ,too small, went to store and bought 3  white blouses .I am hopeless. I asked my girlfriend why she always picks such interesting prints ,her answer-"Easier to go bra-less"
 might not button over my waist  but I love it , tried on a cherry one and it did not button


 chiffon
 print chiffon
 only $1275.00

 whoops

4 comments:

  1. I adore prints and always wore them ..... up until about 5 years ago. I read then that women over a certain age should stick to solid colors near their face. (Can't quite remember their reasoning but something about solids being more classic and less likely to point out wrinkles etc on your face.) Anyway, I took their advice (for the most part), and now my bottoms are patterned while tops are mostly solid. But I would kill for that grey polka dot shirt! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first shirt best, but I read 'let's put some pizazz on this "grille" so I thought it was going to be food! I think the word pizzaz made me think about pizza= food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some very nice threads. And I very much like the first shirt, too. I mean, the price is right.. Those others, are they $1200+ together, or is that the price per? Gah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like all of the shirts, but I also tend to wear black or blue solids.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...