Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Thursday 13 -interpreting dreams- symbols basically interpreted worldwide, though some symbols not definite these are !! ,

1.Boxes - emptiness or disappointment

2.-A ringing phone-chances are you do not want to confront issues in your life(problems etc)

3-Moon- indicates your creative side is trying to break out ?who knew??

4- Roads- show your journey in life, unclear path- uncertain future

5-Flowers good in life - wilted something coming to an end 


6.-water ambition- vast ocean taking on new: shallow pools , work coming to an end 

7.-cheating- disloyalty in everyday life(fear or insecurity)

8-Balloons- If you dreamed about balloons popping they probably symbolize a sense of danger about your hopes. On the other hand, balloons that fly high into the sky indicate frustration in your life that you are trying to overcome. Black balloons in a dream usually symbolize a feeling of depression 

9- dead animal- detachment from life- not ready to move on from something

10-CAR  ACCIDENT- DANGER

11-

Transportation vehicles

If a car, plane, ship, train, or any other means of transportation appears in your dream, it is showing you the direction in which your life is going, and how much control you feel you have over the designated route. If you see a certain vehicle in your dream, it symbolizes that you have the power to fulfill your desires and reach the goal you have chosen. Another interpretation that may be appropriate for your situation in life is that the vehicle highlights the obstacles that you think you need to overcome in order to conquer the summit in sight.


12-Teeth falling out- you are repressed


13-Death  of an individual - you long for a new beginning

4 comments:

  1. I dream lots of roads and trips. I often don't know where I am!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to - fairly frequently - dream that I was unable to locate the vehicle I had left parked at a specific location (say, came out of work to find my parking space empty). Or that the vehicle parked in my spot was not the vehicle I was expecting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet tonight I end up dreaming something with all these in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dream interpretations. One of the oldest items I own that I bought with my own money is a little book of dream interpretations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...