Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Thirteen Randoms that make me happy


 Mary went  off to school in Tennessee and got hungry  for a peanut
 Beauty in the world
 flowers ALWAYS
 when little creatures smile at you

 memories of my home state
 yes please
 I envision this daily-our guardian angels
I have two , make me smile
funny  hats 




family tree




My elderly dogs and cats, all  rescued somehow..This is Papi chulo , a challenge but getting there in the good behavior department  hah.
me- I just had a birthday #74


My friends' gorgeous harvests

collecting pretty shells for my garden

6 comments:

  1. All very cool shots. I especially like that smiley lizard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creatures that smile and miniature ponies that chase you. That hat is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos. I especially like the smiling lizard and the hat! Ha! I'll wear it. On a dare :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. The little white lizard looks too cute to be real, but I'm guessing he is.

    http://www.miaceleste.com/?p=1001

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! I always love your posts. They are upbeat and entertaining - and beautiful, just like I always imagine you to be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy birthday. Your picture stories always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...