Saturday, April 22, 2017

Camera Critters Friends share their critters

 I lost my 20   year old Italian Greyhound  Vonni Karrina , last of a line of 11, (
Pinky my 20 yr old cat  is my super friend now )
 Daisy belongs to a friend in NC.  roams many acres - here are her special places/

   Friend's daughter turned 18  here she is with friends
 I lost my 20   year old Italian Greyhound  Vonni Karria , last of a line of 11, (looking for a seal grey if anyone sees none )_ this week.She loved all animals   so here are a few  and especially  she loved Pinky .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...