Saturday, March 25, 2017

Camera critters-friends sharing critters ph0tos which I love

 Tiggy rides a sheep in Wales
 Allie from Latvia has Zemira and Ergolash

 2 brand new colts in Arcadia , fl

 In NJ Father Danny's new cat Eddie is an explorer
 Bringing the skiers to the lodge Colorado
 In Fletcher NC looks posed but not in Ginny's yard -not phased by the owl decoy
Spring Break in north Fl yields this wonderful photo
 Daisy may or may not like snow in NC
 
 baby goat loving , Frostproof , Fl


another beauty in N fl  not here in South

1 comment:

  1. Each photo is fantastic ~ great captures of the darling critters ~ hard to pick a favorite ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a fun weekend ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...