Thursday, March 12, 2015

Thursday 13 - 13 tips **

. Did you know that you can make cake out of ice cream? Mix two cups of ice cream in any flavor with a cup and a half of self-rising flour. Mix until dough is formed and bake in a rectangle baking pan in 180 degrees until it browns. Lick to see if it's good,
 Make sure the self-rising dough you select is not too salty .. 













 Make pimples go away with the ibuprofen gel. Just cut off the head of the jelly pill, and use as acne cream.  Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammatory agent and the alcohol in the liquid opens the pores of your skin so it enters more quickly. In Japan they actually use it as acne medicine in the form of an oil.





- Wash vegetables fast in dish washer  just do a cycle first to get rid of soap

Are you starting to lose focus, get up and brush your teeth , works wonders

Is your pillow flat, lay it in the sun for 30 minutes 

tripping over ends of carpet-- put velcro on corners 

toilet roll holders work wonders in the kitchen for organizing . I'm still working on Christmas decoration organizing !!sigh 

No counter room??open a drawer and put in a cutting board  I can do this 

Take out a splinter by mixing a little plaster and soda out pops - Sandy please  remember  this 


Cheese lasts much longer wrapped in aluminum foil as do separated bananas 

add garlic early to recipe for subtle flavor - at the end for robust !!

oops I forgot to put something in that envelope it's already sealed. Put in freezer for an hr 


ants warded off by polenta - unable to digest   




8 comments:

  1. Putting your pillow in the sun will also clean it. I steam iron the ends of my carpets when they flip up. I never have plaster sound and on't get pimples anymore!, otherwise I'd try that remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Putting your pillow in the sun will also clean it. I steam iron the ends of my carpets when they flip up. I never have plaster sound and on't get pimples anymore!, otherwise I'd try that remedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't lettuce leaves come out of the dishwasher a bit wilted?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cream of wheat also works for controlling ants. My T13

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Polenta would control ants. Makes me wonder about eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of great tips! :)

    *hugs*
    Paige

    My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/2015/03/thursday-thirteen-tinkerbell.htm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Those are some great tips! I hope I remember some of them when the situation arises. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Love the organization with the tp holders. and keeping ants away. and the acne trick. Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I NEVER would have considered washing vegetables in the dishwasher. Also, I'm forever wondering if I should use aluminum foil or plastic wrap. So thanks for the tips.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...