Friday, January 25, 2013

Reflecting

So the new year began  and I did not get paid the same plus was ill 3 months in a row. I asked the water department here where I live for an extension of 10 days until I could get my next check. I said I know that they will need to  add a late charge but that's the best I can do .

They added the late charge and  denied my request. so I must go ask someone to pay it and I'll reimburse them . This I hate to do  but do not want to be all weeknd without water. This pains me because I have lived here so long. My reputation for goodness should be known. A week of problems like this but I will not let it get me down. Like the time I had a leak and paid a$ 600.00 water bill but that stands for nothing I guess.The world is changing and it will get worse. Wait till the Drs  play with this new health care. I see it already .

1 comment:

  1. UGh.. the utility companies can be just as hard-hearted here, and I feel for you, and for anyone in a similar situation. I can't believe they added the late charge AND denied your request - well, sadly I can believe it, but I don't want to. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you beforehand for genuine, positive , make me happy today comments

Thoughts on Christmas new Thursday 13

Christmas comes so very fast.I want to hold it in my heart all year Mr. Dickens I really do . I have been extremely ill so it is a particula...